Date:March 16th, 2020
From: Martignetti Companies of Northern New England
Re: Practices in response to Covid-19
Dear Valued Customer,
We are closely monitoring the real-time developments of the Covid-19 crisis and following the guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization. In addition, the Governor of Massachusetts has limited stores to having twenty-five or less shoppers in them at a time and has shut down all on-premise consumption. New Hampshire has implemented similar procedures. As a result of these drastic measures, we have put the below listed practices in place to keep our employees safe and provide continuity of service to our customers.
- We are requiring that all administrative and sales personnel work from home – This is not an optional policy.
- All sales calls must be made remotely, no store sales calls
- We are eliminating all in-store activity including pack out and merchandising
- We will be closing our office and warehouse to all visitors.
- We have educated employees on basic preventive measures
- We stipulated that employees who exhibit flu like symptoms remain home
- We suspended all supplier work-withs and canceled our Salesperson in-store tasting events
Martignetti is committed to servicing the marketplace while taking the necessary precautions to protect our employees and customers during this uncertain time. We are continuing to monitor this rapidly developing situation. As additional information becomes available, we will update you on operating procedure changes.
For information on Covid-19 please visit the following websites:
- CDC website at cdc.gov
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health https://www.mass.gov/orgs/department-of-public-health
We appreciate your understanding and support as we respond to the Coronavirus/Covid-19 situation.