STEEL CHEF COMPETITION – MONDAY, MARCH 9, 2020
Four local chefs will be competing at our FIFTH ANNUAL STEEL CHEF CHALLENGE in the Armory Ballroom at The DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Downtown in Manchester, NH!
The New Hampshire Food Bank’s Steel Chef Challenge will feature Food Network celebrity chef, Michael Symon, hosting a local chef competition. The NH Food Bank will transform the Armory Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Downtown into a grand dining room, seating approximately 680 guests. Attendees will watch live as the competition between chefs heats up, and enjoy a fabulous dinner created by Chef Symon and his staff. FOUR LOCAL CHEFS have been chosen – we wish them well in the competition!
This year’s tickets have been SOLD OUT, but you can still participate in the AUCTION or DONATE to this great cause.
Chef / Owner
Botanica Restaurant & Gin Bar
Dan St. Jean
The Common Man
Chef De Cuisine
Brookstone Events & Golf
HOSTED BY CELEBRITY CHEF MICHAEL SYMON
Chef Michael Symon cooks with soul. Growing up in a Greek and Sicilian family, the Cleveland native creates boldly flavored, deeply satisfying dishes at his restaurants in America’s heartland. He also shares his exuberant, approachable cooking style and infectious laugh with all who meet him. When he’s not working, Michael is riding his motorcycle, cooking at home, playing golf, thinking about his next tattoo, gardening in the backyard or spending time with his wife, Liz.
Join Chef Michael Symon and test your “mettle” against other Professional Chefs from New Hampshire!
- 2014, 2012, 2011, 2010 – BSpot Burgers awarded “Best Burgers inAmerica” at the South Beach Wine &Food Festival’s Burger Bash.
- 2013 – B Spot Burgers namedamongFood & Wine readers’ picks for “Best20 Burgers in America.”
- 2010 – B Spot Burgers named “Top10Best New Burger Joints” by BonAppetit.
- 2009 – Michael Symon named “BestChef: Great Lakes” by the JamesBeard Foundation.
- 2009 – Roast named “Restaurant of theYear” by Detroit Free Press.
- 1998 – Michael Symon named a“BestNew Chef” by Food &Wine.
- 1998-2014 – Multiple “Best Of” awardsfor Michel Symon and Lola in ClevelandMagazine and Cleveland Scene.