JOIN THE NH FOOD BANK ON MONDAY, MARCH 9, 2020
for an evening of fun and fine dining at our FIFTH ANNUAL STEEL CHEF CHALLENGE in the Armory Ballroom at The DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Downtown in Manchester, NH!
The New Hampshire Food Bank’s Steel Chef Challenge will feature Food Network celebrity chef, Michael Symon, hosting a local chef competition. The NH Food Bank will transform the Armory Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Downtown into a grand dining room, seating approximately 680 guests. Attendees will watch live as the competition between chefs heats up, and enjoy a fabulous dinner created by Chef Symon and his staff.
The VIP portion of the event will take place before the competition, where VIPs can meet and greet the celebrity chef and get autographs. Grab your tickets today and secure your seat to watch the competition heat up — LIVE — all for a good cause!
LOCAL CHEFS COMPETE
Local NH chefs apply to win a spot in the Steel Chef Challenge hosted by acclaimed chef, Michael Symon. Four chefs will be selected from their applications by a committee organized in conjunction with the NH Food Bank. Don’t miss your chance to compete!
Support your local NH Food Bank. The New Hampshire Food Bank distributes nutritious food to more than 400 partner agencies who, in turn, distribute to food pantries, homeless shelters, soup kitchens, children’s programs, senior centers and more.
Watch chefs with savoir-faire! Ingredients for the competition will be chosen by the event coordinators, while chefs will bring their gastronomic creativity, dazzling personalities and their ability to work under pressure to this charitable competition!
HOSTED BY CELEBRITY CHEF MICHAEL SYMON
Chef Michael Symon cooks with soul. Growing up in a Greek and Sicilian family, the Cleveland native creates boldly flavored, deeply satisfying dishes at his restaurants in America’s heartland. He also shares his exuberant, approachable cooking style and infectious laugh with all who meet him. When he’s not working, Michael is riding his motorcycle, cooking at home, playing golf, thinking about his next tattoo, gardening in the backyard or spending time with his wife, Liz.
Join Chef Michael Symon and test your “mettle” against other Professional Chefs from New Hampshire!
- 2014, 2012, 2011, 2010 – BSpot Burgers awarded “Best Burgers inAmerica” at the South Beach Wine &Food Festival’s Burger Bash.
- 2013 – B Spot Burgers namedamongFood & Wine readers’ picks for “Best20 Burgers in America.”
- 2010 – B Spot Burgers named “Top10Best New Burger Joints” by BonAppetit.
- 2009 – Michael Symon named “BestChef: Great Lakes” by the JamesBeard Foundation.
- 2009 – Roast named “Restaurant of theYear” by Detroit Free Press.
- 1998 – Michael Symon named a“BestNew Chef” by Food &Wine.
- 1998-2014 – Multiple “Best Of” awardsfor Michel Symon and Lola in ClevelandMagazine and Cleveland Scene.