Each year, Wine Enthusiast recaps a full calendar’s worth of wine tasting with our three Top 100 lists. In November, they share their Top 100 Best Buys, a roster of wines that provide the most bang for your buck. In December, they showcase a compilation of stand-out wines with serious long-term potential. Now comes the ultimate: The Enthusiast 100.
This best-of-the-best list is a showstopper in its own right and exemplifies a dazzling variety of wines available to consumers today. With top-rated selections from 16 countries and nearly every wine style—dry whites and reds, rosés, bubbles and beyond—there’s truly something for everyone. Boasting an average score of 93 points and an average price of $33, this is a list of the best wines to crack open and revel in right now.
At Martignetti Companies of NNE, we work with vendors around the world to bring you wines that can compete at this level. We are happy to say that we represent numerous brands on this latest Wine Enthusiast list.
Check out the list below and visit your local NH Liquor and Wine Outlet Store to grab some of the best wines of the year!
- Austin Hope 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Bonny doon 2018 Le Cigare Volant Cuvee
- Seghesio 2016 Pagani Heritage Grower Series Zinfandel
- Volpaia 2017 Chianti Classico
- Chateau Tanunda 2016 Matthews Road Cabernet Sauvignon
- Elk Cove Estate Pinot Blanc 2018
- E. Guigal 2015 Gigondas
- Garzon 2017 Reserva Tannat
- Terra d’Oro Barbera 2017 (note: Barbera not available in NHLC stores, but other varietals are)
To purchase these wines at the closest availability to you, please visit: NH Liquor Wine and Outlet Store